There was an error generating the XML document.

Mar 11, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Hi,

I got this error message each time i try to register the Audit plug-in on "Update" message of any entity either on Post or Pre.

The error message is "There was an error generating the XML document.".

for example: i registered the plug-in on Create of Contact with Target image either on Post.

Else the plugin goes smoothly with other messages.

Thanks in advance.

Apr 28, 2010 at 8:43 PM

Not sure if this will fix the problem, but I think you have to make sure and create a N:1 Relationship to the Contact entity from the Audit entity.  This needs to be done for each entity that you want to audit.

Jun 9, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I am having the same issue.  I think my problem stems from the fact that there were boolean fields created *after* certain records were created, so in the database they contain "null" values.  I will update when I have more info.

Jun 10, 2010 at 7:33 AM

hey guys, i'm getting the same error. Anyone figured this one out? I'm using auditing a custom entity here.

Jun 11, 2010 at 9:13 PM
Edited Jun 11, 2010 at 9:15 PM

Jun 11, 2010 at 9:14 PM
benfissioli wrote:

hey guys, i'm getting the same error. Anyone figured this one out? I'm using auditing a custom entity here.

Did you have to alter the source code so you can audit custom entites?

Jul 7, 2010 at 10:02 AM

I am getting this error when I don't use the option "All Attributes" parameters in the Image.

Jul 7, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Update:

I notice that I don't get the error if I delete the step including image completely and re-create the step and image exactly the way I want it (without 'playing' with the parameters).

Aug 8, 2010 at 8:13 AM

i through your idea to do.,but i still this eroor,pls tell me your other idea.thanks

Aug 10, 2010 at 2:08 PM

I solve this problem the following method:

it was custom (new_) object and primary attribute was absent at the form and has null value.

I add primary attribute at the form and from js put any value to this. And error is gone.