Audit plug-in error "System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary."

Mar 9, 2010 at 5:11 PM

I am receiving this in my event log when I try to configure the audit plug-in for opportunity entity update events.  This is on Server 2003 Standard 32-bit, CRM 4 rollup 6, and SQL Server 2005 SP2 and one organization only.  I have not customized the plug-in at all, and it seems to work for the first scenario I configured, which was contact create.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Dan

Web Service Plug-in failed in OrganizationId: 19a36465-55ac-4136-abb8-a0ff13807a29; SdkMessageProcessingStepId: d9245513-a52b-df11-ac55-001372f61c5c; EntityName: opportunity; Stage: 50; MessageName: Update; AssemblyName: Custom.Crm.Audit, Custom.Crm.Audit, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=e86f6c07b0fe8025; ClassName: Custom.Crm.Audit; Exception: Unhandled Exception: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)

at Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.PropertyBag.get_Item(String key)

at Custom.Crm.Audit.Execute(IPluginExecutionContext context)

at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.PluginStep.Execute(PipelineExecutionContext context)

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.